Right this moment I want to introduce to you probably the most successful free to play - games: the double Golden Joystick - winner "League of Legends" by Riot Games!
League of Legends is a MOBA-Game (Multiplayer On-line Battle Area), which is oriented towards the famous Warcraft 3 - Map "Defense of the Ancients".
For many who never played DotA (are there any?) and who don't know the game concept I will clarify it in detail:
League of Legends would not put high necessities in your PCs. You want not less than:
- processor with 2 GHz - 1 GB RAM, - DirectX 9.0 capable video card, - 750 MB free exhausting disk house, - DSL or comparable
Create an account both on the server EU West, EU Nordic/East or US, relying on the place you live. It's also possible to create an account on US whereas dwelling in Europe however you will experience greater pings then. I provide you with a link to create an account in my author's bio. Choose a reputation (always the hardest part) and a pleasant image and off you go!
There are 2 groups 5 gamers (there are extra game modes, but they are not necessary to start with because as a newbie it is best to start with 5vs5 to learn the gameplay). Earlier than each match you all select a "champion" who's the character you want to use in battle. Dependant in your private preferendes it can be e.g. an undead mage, a large granite golem, a little boy driving on a Yeti, a courageous knight and lots of more.All in all there are more than 80 (!) completely different champions and every second week one is added.
Every champions has 4 completely different talents (3 normal and one additional strong, the "Ultimate") and a passive, which he has since the beginning. You be taught the talents by leveling up ingame and your max champion stage is eighteen which suggests that you've 5 factors in each normal skill and three in your ultimate.
You receive expertise for levelling up by:
1. Being near when enemy minions or impartial monsters are killed by your troops (it isn't essential to kill them your self!)
2. killing or helping to kill enemy champions
To start with you generally play no matter you want, later it is useful to speak together with your teammembers before the match begins so that you've got a balanced setup and never 5 champions of the identical kind.
The totally different sorts of champions are roughly:
1. Mages ("AP Carries": AP means capability energy, they mainly deal magical damage with their abilities)
2. Fighters ("AD Carries": AD means Attack Injury, they primarily deal physical injury with their autoattacks)
3. Tanks (They are arduous to kill and protect their own carries, for instance by stunning or taunting the enemies)
4. Helps (They've either buffs or heals to support their carries and hold them alive)
5. Junglers (They do not start within the lane but within the jungle and assist their teammates by ganking and ambushing the enemies)
The attention-grabbing level is: Depending on the items you equip on your champions they are typically able to satisfy totally different roles!
To start with you do not have personal champions, however each week there are 10 free ones which everyone can use. After some matches you can buy extra champions with affect factors (IP) in the shop. I'll come to this later.
The map has three different lanes, which lead from your own to the enemy base. On these lanes there are a number of Towers which you should destroy before you possibly can assault the bottom itself. As a help your fundamental constructing ("Nexus") spawns minion waves briefly intervals which allow you to in fights. Between the lanes there's the "jungle", where neutral monsters are located. In the event you kill these you receive gold and/or temporary buffs.
As quickly because the match begins everybody has a couple of minute to spend his starting capital on items in the shop.
This doesn't take long since you do not have a lot gold in the beginning. There are different ways to earn gold in the game:
1. Everyone receives gold over time
2. Killing enemy minions or impartial monsters (here you will need to give them the ultimate blow, the so known as "lasthitting")
3. Killing or assisting to kill enemy champions
4. Destroying enemy buildings (towers and inhibitors -> destroying them makes your minions stronger)
5. There are several gadgets which grant you extra income (the so referred to as gold/5 items -> they provide you 1 gold each 5 seconds)
For those who destroy the enemy predominant building (Nexus) your crew wins. For being able to assault the Nexus, nevertheless, you must destroy all three towers and the inhibitor on at the least one lane and the two towers which protect the Nexus. So it is not the very best thought to hunt the enemy champions 24/7 when you don't push the lanes on the same time. A median match takes 30-forty five minutes, not often greater than an hour. As soon because the match reaches minute 20 it's also doable to surrender.
Extra game modes are a 3vs3 and a pretty new domination map ("Dominion") where you have to seize and defend sure points. In addition there are ranked modes for gamers with summoner stage 30 (explanation follows) in which you obtain an Elo count depending in your wins and losses. For novices I extremely suggest the normal 5vs5 map!
The summonersleague of legends shirt
of Legends additionally has an RPG part. You don't solely select a name and a picture for your self (you are a so called "summoner", don't mix it up with the "champions") but you are also able to level up your self and purchase small buffs with Affect Factors (IP).